Australia Standard shipping AU$10.00.
Australia Express shipping AU$14.00
We try our best to get you your suits right away. All orders placed by 12pm are generally processed and dispatched that afternoon.
Orders placed on Friday, or the weekend, will ship out the following Monday. This includes regular Australia Post, Express Australia Post
Inertia Swim posts with Australia post and use their guidelines for delivery time.
Standard Shipping within Australia is between 2-8 business days Express Shipping within Australia is between 1-4 business days.
Sometimes orders get delivered to your local post office or the wrong house by accident. First check with your neighbours, mailman and local post office. Still no luck? Email us!
All orders are sent via Australia post, you will be sent a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can track your order through this link https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
All sales are final. No Refunds. In order to do an exchange, you must first email email@example.com strictly within 10 days of receiving your item to notify us of your exchange/return. You will then be given instructions on how to return / exchange. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL, no refunds or exchanges.
Exchanges will be given store credits for the price of the garment to repurchase your correct items by placing a new order online. No further coupon codes or discounts can be applied with an exchange.
If it takes you less than 5 minutes to get into your suit, you are not wearing the right size. Race suits need to be worn very tight, like a second skin. If you wear the right size, it will also be virtually impossible to get into if the suit is wet, so make sure you dry your suit thoroughly between wears, but definitely not under a hand dryer!
- If you rush, you are more likely to damage your suit
- Take your time, work the suit up slowly from the bottom, pulling on the seams or double layered panels where possible, and don’t forget to cut your nails!
- Girls may find it helpful to have a friend to help them get the straps onto their shoulders.
Inertia Swim knows at the end of a competition you are completely exhausted, and rinsing out your suit doesn’t seem like a priority... but to keep your suit faster for longer, please take the suit off after your race and rinse it in cold water before it dries.
- Dry your racesuit flat, this will help keep it in shape for longer
- Don’t wear your racesuit for warm up or swim down
- Your racesuit should take between 5-20 minutes to put on
- Don’t rush putting on your racesuit - take your time, work the suit up from the bottom first and pull on the seams when possible
- Don’t use unnecessary force to get into your suit because this may damage it
- Rinse your racesuit in cold water after each race
- Dry your suit flat, or suspended by the legs – never use a hand dryer
- New goggles usually have an anti-fog coating on the inside of the lenses from the factory. Take care not to damage it and your goggles will stay fog-free longer. Do not rub, scratch or touch the insides of your goggles if you can help it.
- At the beginning of each swim, dunk your goggles in the pool and get them wet, inside and out. This will equalize the humidity and temperature inside and outside of your goggles, and help eliminate fogging.
- Rinse out your goggles after every swim with fresh water. You need to rinse off the chlorine and other pool water chemicals from your goggles to avoid water spots